23.5′ Velocity LS with a 7′ wide 12 degree custom built rockhopper bottom; 4′ 1/2″ 6061 keel with 3/8″ UHMW and 3/8″ 6061 outers with no UHMW.
Hull supports consist of three 1/4″ 6061 box beams, 2 1/4″ 6061 cross members. Also additional 6061 pump intake supports & duel heavy duty pump guards.
187hrs on the custom built 557ci engine in a 502 dart block with a 4 litre whipple supercharger running 11lbs boost that dyno’s at 860hp & 940 torque at 5100rpm. Both engine & supercharger recently tore down & inspected & supercharger rebuilt.
Top speed 73.4mph downstream. Runs 63-65mph on lake depending on the day.
– 9″ Scott pump with many diff sized nozzle inserts
– Trim tabs & trim nozzle
– 7″ Lowrance GPS/fish finder with 3D screen
– Wash down pump
– Sand trap
– Ridiculous stereo with driver side mounted remote
– 2 glycol heaters with individual driver & passenger controls
– Espar diesel heater
– 2 way radio
– Wakeboard rack on tower
– Bimini top, half top with back drop, full camper top c/w velcro privacy curtains
– Tons of storage