2009 Thunder Jet Bulldog 20’,
- 8 degree, 3/8th bottom, FULL UHMW, 383 Stroker Hamilton 212 pump 3.4 impeller
- 6’6” bottom 98” beam
Great for running skinny waters, going fishing or hunting.
Bulldogs are the toughest boats in the Thunder Jet line up with an extra-strong hull design and 3/8th bottom and the factory UHMW Boat has 340ish hours on it.
Recent service at Tommycraft: Oil, injectors, cutlass bearing on the pump -brand new 3.4 Impeller was just installed at TommyCraft. (Hasn’t been used)
- New Marine VHF radio and antenna
- New New Hummingbird 7 fish finder and transducer
- 20” led light bar on a Center door and square led lights on the sides
- New 12v USB power outlet Marine stereo 4 speakers
- 2 tops, including full camper top
This boat can pack a load! Took 4 guys + gear, wall tent, 640L of gas up to Tuchodi this year. She is not the prettiest, rips in the seat, faded fabric, scratches in the paint, small dent on the side of the boat but pulls hard, packs a load and runs very skinny. Strong hull! Runs well along with Firefish, Outlaw, bratt king fisher custom weld boats Siting on a heavy duty dual axle Tricker trailer.
$65,000. Bought a different boat.